Please join us at our Open House!
Wednesday, February 11th, 2015 from 6:30-7:30
See our classroom, meet our teachers, and learn more about our unique 3 and 4 year old preschool programs! If this time doesn’t fit your schedule, feel free to contact us to set up an alternate time to come visit our school.
Kettle Moraine Preschool has been called a “Hidden Treasure” in the Kettle Moraine Community. What makes the school a treasure is seeing happy children experiment, develop and learn in a nurturing and stimulating environment.
Kettle Moraine Preschool is designed to provide learning experiences for 2 1/2 to 6 year old children in the following areas: Socialization, Emotional Development, Physical Development and Intellectual Development. Our goal is to provide opportunities for your child’s happiness and growth and to help in the sometimes difficult transition from the home environment to kindergarten.
Our Educational Objectives:
- To provide experiences and materials helpful in promoting children’s social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development.
- To provide a comfortable transition between home and school.
- To help children communicate with and enjoy adults and children outside their home.
- To provide a safe, orderly and positive environment which is stimulating intellectually and physically.
- To strive for a good home/school (parent/teacher) relationship.
- To help children develop the skills needed for kindergarten.
- To encourage children to develop a life-long love of learning!
Social and Emotional Development:
We realize that each child needs love and affection, a positive self concept, independence, and interaction with others.
We strive to provide opportunities for children to:
- Have sensory experiences
- Observe and question
- Solve problems
- Satisfy curiosity
We offer daily opportunities for exercising, dancing, running, climbing, hopping and jumping.
2013 – 2014 Programs:
Kettle Moraine Preschool offers two programs for children:
- The 3K class for 2 1/2 – 4 year old children is held on Tuesdays and Thursdays, (two days per week), from 9:00 until 11:30 a.m.
- The 4K class for 4 and 5 year old children is held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (three days per week), from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Both classes are held from September through May.
- Kettle Moraine Preschool is licensed by the state of Wisconsin.
- Kettle Moraine Preschool is a community provider site for the 4-Year-Old Kindergarten program of the Kettle Moraine School District.
- Contact Us to arrange a visit or if you have additional questions.